[nycphp-talk] Seeking image graph software suggestions

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Sun Jan 7 17:11:02 EST 2007

I currently use PHP's image functions and the GD library to create bar
charts. Now I want to move on to line and x-y charts. My time is
probably better spent elsewhere than reinventing the wheel again.

Does anyone have suggestions for good graphing software?  Some
possibilities I'm exploring:

JpGraph
Jpowered
ChartDirector
PEAR Image_Graph

I don't need anything fancy, but would rather not spend the time
figuring out how to squeeze an arbitrary number of data points into a
few hundred pixels.

Happy New Year,
Cliff Hirsch
Pinestream Communications, Inc.
Publisher of Semiconductor Times & Telecom Trends
52 Pine Street, Weston, MA 02493 USA
Tel: 781.647.8800, Fax: 781.647.8825
http://www.pinestream.com <http://www.pinestream.com/>