[nycphp-talk] ism tables.

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Sun Jan 7 23:15:06 EST 2007

Already tried.  You need to have two functioning database servers to use
it.  It will not read the ism files directly..  If I had a functioning
(3.23 or 4.0) data base server that could read the ism tables, I would
just mysqldump the data out of them.  And read the dump file into 5.0.

If I am mistaken on this belief, please correct me.  When I ran the
migration tool it kept asking for a source database server.  I am still
seeking resolution to this problem.

If someone has a zip of 3.23 or 4.0 MySQL server, I would appreciate
getting access to that file?

Hans