[nycphp-talk] re: Graph creation software for PHP

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Mon Jan 8 17:09:36 EST 2007

I remember when that got recommended before...  I use JpGraph and was
going to switch to it, but it got shot down when I realized that people
using the charts often cut and paste the graph into a Word doc or
something like that.  The PHP/SWF Charts FAQ says this about exporting
to image files: "Currently, the only way to do this is manually. Grab a
screen shot of the chart and convert it to other file formats. If your
platform supports printing to pdf, use the *_link's
<http://www.maani.us/charts/index.php?menu=Reference&submenu=link>_*
print feature to print it to a PDF file." So we stuck with JpGraph
because it generates image files.

Something to consider.
Cheers,
Rob