[nycphp-talk] CAKE Ain't Soup!

Jeff Loiselle jeff.loiselle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 22:53:25 EST 2007

To insert a purely technical explanation...

CakePHP is the shit. It may be a little unwieldy at first, but it is
capable of great things. As with anything, read the source code. If
you're not willing to read the source code, a framework will never
really be any good to you except for basic things. Figure it out.
Contribute.

Oh right, and I wrote an experimental Oracle driver for it. The latest
driver is in the 1.2.x.x branch (not trunk)... Do my QA for me. :-)

In the words of Borat, "frameworks are niiiice."