[nycphp-talk] And the HTML CSS guru is....

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Thu Jan 11 19:05:35 EST 2007

Cliff Hirsch wrote:
> And -- get this -- I just read that Outlook 2007 dumped its IE HTML
> rendering engine for Word's rendering engine, which will further break a
> whole heck of a lot of html emails.

Interesting that MS wisens up. HTML is supposed to go to port 80, not
25. The person who ever thought that adding HTML to email belongs shot,
revived, shot again, revived, and then exposed to the HTML spam mail
crap 24x7 until he or she dies a natural death.

And I just hope that Thunderbird heeds my option settings...