[nycphp-talk] So why is Ajax so fast?

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Fri Jan 12 12:17:28 EST 2007

Fascinating!!! This is about the coolest thing I've tried in a while.
Never noticed the net tab before.

I just tried a few sites -- amazing results. My own site that I'm
developing varies from 300ms for a cached page (why are those cached css
and js files still taking so long) to more than 2 seconds when it has to
load all those stupid images that we never realize we've accumulated.

Cliff