[nycphp-talk] Content strategy question

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Jan 18 08:59:17 EST 2007

For my brick and mortar business, I have ten years of newsletter content
in hardcopy, PDF and PageMaker formats. After failing to convince my
readership of the higher learning benefits of reading on the toilet, I
think it's time to port more of my content online.

Posting PDFs would be trivial, but it's not very user friendly. Is there
something like a PEAR PDF indexing library that I can use?

Appreciate other suggestions for porting the content in a way that isn't
too labor intensive?

Thanks,
Cliff
Pinestream Communications, Inc.
Publisher of Semiconductor Times & Telecom Trends
52 Pine Street, Weston, MA 02493 USA
Tel: 781.647.8800, Fax: 781.647.8825
http://www.pinestream.com <http://www.pinestream.com/>