[nycphp-talk] Followup: Going weekly rate for phpdeveloper/coderinNYC these days?

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Thu Jan 18 14:14:19 EST 2007

HSAs can be a good alternative to traditional health plans. However it's
not exactly free money either, there are contribution limits, penalties
for uses other than for medical expenses, etc...

The other thing is if your working for yourself and you become disabled,
you can't contribute to the HSA anymore so then how do the medical bills
get paid?

Another option is a participating in a group self-employed plan through
a business group or chamber of commerce.

Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com

SuperCoups(r) | 350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718
508-977-2034  | www.supercoups.com