[nycphp-talk] [OT] - Amazing artist on YouTube

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jan 23 23:28:19 EST 2007

Joseph Crawford codebowl-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

> Guys I know this is off topic but take a look at this ;)
> I sent in a video and they did the sketch.
>
> http://www.josephcrawford.com/2007/01/23/anwen87-is-an-amazing-artist-on-youtube/

Very clever marketing. I bet a character artist would do even better.
Let me know how much she gets you for, and I'll write up a case study in
clever marketing for the YouTube generation.

-=john andrews

Your web server traffic log file is the most important source of web business information available. Do you know where your logs are right now? Do you know who else has access to your log files? When they were last archived? Where those archives are? --John Andrews Competitive Webmaster and SEO Blogging at http://www.johnon.com