[nycphp-talk] Never heard that term: Viet Nam of programming

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Wed Jan 24 11:20:02 EST 2007

ORM is a beautiful thing.  We are using ORM extensively on a large
financial application and it works absolute wonders.  It has made many
non trivial tasks, especially those that involving very complex objects
that span many tables, very manageable.   I was not a believer at first,
I thought it was complex and unpredictable.  I wasn't sure what I was
going to get back from it at any given time.  However, with refinement
and practice our ORM system is very predictable and saves tons of time.
It can be done, it just takes time to develop.  I have a debut of
gratitude to Andrew Yochum and Chris Hendry.  They did a fantastic job
implementing it.

Hans
http://www.cyberxdesigns.com