[nycphp-talk] IDE help switching from Windows to MAC

Tim McEwen tim at tmcode.com
Thu Jan 25 09:11:03 EST 2007

Slightly off topic but since the subject of Mac software came up,
has anyone found a better replacement for Terminal?  Being a convert
from KDE I have yet to find a suitable replacement for its tabbed
terminal.  I'm using iTerm right now but it crashes way too often and
has too many annoying glitches.

Also,  in my must have software list for os x I would put QuickSilver
up there near the top.  Using the mouse wastes time IMHO. :)

-Tim