[nycphp-talk] IDE help switching from Windows to MAC

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:27:36 EST 2007

Really give MAMP an install.  In 30 seconds you have a complete
development environment.  No, not a full blown IDE, but really one of
my favorite applications. And the whole thing launches with a Widget.
I can't believe they just give this whole thing away for free.

If not using VIM, TextWrangler works great for editing.