[nycphp-talk] Slides from Tuesday's meeting are now online

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 25 23:01:28 EST 2007

Hi folks-

I've finally gotten a chance to put the slides from Tuesday's talk
online (after making some changes to avoid assuming demos on
localhost). They are located here:

http://www.horde.org/papers/nyphp-2007-01/

(http://www.horde.org/papers/ is the general Horde presentations list)

If NYPHP wants to have a copy instead of just a link, feel free to
grab them from http://cvs.horde.org/hordeweb/papers/nyphp-2007-01 or
http://cvs.horde.org/presentations/.

ALSO: I talked to a few people about the Property Tracker code (the
real estate/houses demo). It currently needs a few tweaks because of
changes to the RDO helpers that it was built on. I'll clean those up
sometime soon and post a new version; I don't want to spam the list
with that, but if you are interested in the updated code, please send
me a private reply and I will make sure to send you an email when the
fixed code is online.

Thanks for having me down from Boston,
-chuck