[nycphp-talk] advise needed

harita_hadraw harita_hadraw at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 21:07:33 EST 2007

hi..

  I am doing a research (search engine) about how to retrieve documents from other search engine such as citeseer, google or else..The retrieved document should be saved into my own database and im using PHP.

  Right now, im having difficulties to proceed with my research.Please advise me on the coding or programming to do so.

  All the helps given is very much appreciated.

  Thank you.