[nycphp-talk] Resample Image on the Fly

MJD MJD devlin.matt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 11:52:08 EST 2007

If anyone is looking for this type of role in NYC please get in touch
Regards
Matt
  *Job description:* Our client, an online publisher of financial
publications, has an immediate permanent opening for a PHP Expert.
Ideal candidates should meet the following requirements:

Required skills and experience:

Minimum 3-years of experience
Expert knowledge of PHP (4 or 5) and MySQL database applications
Expert knowledge of hand-coding HTML, JavaScript, and other web technologies

Stong understanding of OO principles
Experience building web applications from scratch
Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail

Desired skills and experience:

Experience administering Apache web servers
Experience writing SQL stored procedures
Web interface design
Strong attention to detail
An excellent work ethic
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to work effectively independently
Effective troubleshooting skills
Capable of meeting tight deadlines

If qualified, please e-mail your resume in confidence (Word format
preferred) to: matt at aclion.com