[nycphp-talk] GD and image resizing

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Wed Jan 31 09:37:20 EST 2007

I'm working with GD for the first time and need to receive uploaded
images (that part is done), determine if they are vertical or
horizontal orientation and then resize them appropriately given a max
length or width.

I'm listening to Jeff's GD presentation now and searching the
archives.   I remember one or two scripts that were posted a while
back that do roughly what I am describing.

I'm under severe time constraints to have a project completed so if
someone has some GD resize stuff to help me get going I would be most
appreciative.  Tips/pointers are also helpful.

Thanks!

-Aaron