[nycphp-talk] Zend Framework 1.0 released

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Mon Jul 2 12:28:21 EDT 2007

I have a tiny small gripe about it, look @ all the things which are
left in the incubator folder ...

Im all for showcasing new stuff but it should be out of the !core!
distro to avoid confusion and temptation to use.

  public function __construct($date, $locale, $parameter)
     {
         throw new Zend_Date_Exception('Calendar class yet not
implemented... will be done when Zend_Date is ready!');
     }

I was not expecting that folder to be there when I downloaded the
release, I had hoped they would have been ready to use.

- Jon