[nycphp-talk] insertgoto statement

selyah selyah1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 10:48:39 EDT 2007

Hi All:
I am in the process of creating a php script that adds a item to a database.  This script works fine.  The portion that i am asking assistance for is, after adding the item to the database, I am not sure how to use the i
#insertgoto for the newly added item to be displayed in a view page script.
I looked at dreamweaver on examples, but this from DM is  a bit confusing.
could someone please show an example of using this command in a more simplistic fashion.

Thanks very much