[nycphp-talk] Questions to ask at a job interview?

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Mon Jul 9 14:02:49 EDT 2007

Rudy rudy-at-taytek.com |nyphp dev/internal group use| wrote:

> Wow that was a blast from my past.   Now using the stack is kind of
> like using a helper variable but all us Forth programmers know that
> the stack is much more efficient.  Oh yeah not to mention using RPN.
> I still use my 20+ year-old HP 15C calculator and find it extremely
> difficult to use a non RPN calculator.
>
> Rudy
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Manes" <smanes at magpie.com>

RPN rules. Anything less is child's play.

Your web server traffic log file is the most important source of web business information available. Do you know where your logs are right now? Do you know who else has access to your log files? When they were last archived? Where those archives are? --John Andrews Competitive Webmaster and SEO Blogging at http://www.johnon.com