[nycphp-talk] iframe Top of page?

Nicholas Hart nhart at musicpf.org
Tue Jul 10 14:19:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

Does anyone know how to force an iframe to handle varying page lengths
such that it starts back at the top of the page each time?  I have a
menu.php called from an iframe in index.php.  This menu calls
balances.php, workdues.php, etc which have varying page lengths
depending on the data displayed.  Upon pressing 'Return to main menu'
I am left to scroll back up - as the menu is a much shorter page than
all others.  How do you handle this?

Any thoughts or suggestions much appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Nicholas Hart
Music Performance Fund