[nycphp-talk] CakePHP

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Fri Jul 13 22:56:31 EDT 2007

@ this point it really depends on what you are looking to do, for the
most basic stuff you can use either, 1.2 comes w/ more behaviors and
helpers and a nice Memcache engine for more advanced usage.  Umm
ConsoleShell is 1.2 and a few other niceties.

Just keep you eyes peeled + im sure using 1.2 would help the team out
tracking issues ... anything crucial to your app should be reviewed
in link below.

https://trac.cakephp.org/milestone/1.2.x.x

- Jon