[nycphp-talk] how to find the mysql server status

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Sun Jul 15 22:37:26 EDT 2007

Sounds like you might want something like mytop ...

http://jeremy.zawodny.com/mysql/mytop/

Or

SHOW PROCESSLIST
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/show-processlist.html

Or

mysql_stat()
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-stat.php

However the fact that you want # of queries made in a single page
might be better to just do a query log dump and view it.

- Jon