[nycphp-talk] [OT] FORMS

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Thu Jul 19 18:56:59 EDT 2007

I shouldn't be in such a hurry. On review, use file_get_contents($file).

The point is to put the actual file in a directory that is not web
accessible directly. This prevents people from guessing at the filename
and pulling in your unprotected private information.

I'm not positive, but you'll probably have to set the headers to set it
as an attachment and the mime-type pdf.

- Brian