[nycphp-talk] On errors, PHP crashes Apache

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Fri Jul 20 10:06:58 EDT 2007

On errors, PHP crashes ApacheHello,

What are these types of "crashes"..what exactly is happening?

What OS are you using .. version? Which PHP/Apache versions are you using?

Infinite loops may cause you to have to restart apache.
I'm curious what you mean by "crash"...

Can you post some sampe code that's crashing apache.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons