[nycphp-talk] On errors, PHP crashes Apache

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Fri Jul 20 12:32:35 EDT 2007

On 7/20/07 12:01 PM, "csnyder" <chsnyder at gmail.com> wrote:

> What if debug_backtrace() threw an error for some reason, and it got
> caught by your error handling? That probably isn't it, but it's fun to
> think about.

That would be a beautiful catch-22. It really sucks when your debugger
crashes Apache -- there's something's just fundamentally wrong with that
picture.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! FYI everyone:

So...a goggle search turns up plenty of problems with the debug_backtrace()
function. I disabled Zend Optimizer in my php.ini file and now the
debug_backtrace() function works fine.

Go figure.

Cliff