[nycphp-talk] Not a PHP question

pyurt pyurt at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 07:03:51 EDT 2007

Dan

What is live video stream on windows? Are you saying that you want to
capture streaming media as you see it on screen to a file, for later
playback?

Are you asking for a way to capture your screen (and audio?) of a webpage
browsing experience to a “streaming” video file with the audio (from a
microphone) and the video (from the browsing session) in sync? There are
different tools for doing each of these tasks.

Are you desiring to record the voice conversations and interactions of more
than one user? Are you asking to record the screen and someone talking as
they interact with the screen, as in recording a user’s interaction with
their computer?  Do you desire to record the “video” in multiple formats
(using multiple codecs?) and then distribute them in those formats?

Does all this need to operate cross platform so for example, a screen
captured from Windows can be played on Linux?

Each variation typically involves different technology and most of these fit
the description of: record live video in any format from webpages

Paul

The most accurate credible, & timely website directory on the web:
<http://www.mastermoz.com> mastermoz.com

  _____