[nycphp-talk] Oh... Interviewing

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:09:08 EDT 2007

hmmmm, fascist?

I take friends to strange restaurants in WAY out sections of Queens, I
don't let they have menus, use forks or inquiry what exactly is in the
Fish Eye soup (hey, why is there a shoelace in my bowl?  me:  EAT
IT!).  Yes, it gets messy, and they call me a "Food Fascist".  Of
course the die-hards always come back for more.  :-)

the Blog: http://www.utopiaparkway.com
the Karma: http://www.coderswithconscience.com
the Projects: http://flickr.com/photos/86842405@N00/
the Store: http://astore.amazon.com/httpwwwutopic-20