[nycphp-talk] alternate to scandir()

selyah selyah1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 14:57:38 EDT 2007

hello:
i looked at that link before and i think that i was entering it that way, yet i am still getting that warning.......should the function be declared somewhere before?

"Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine)" <ben at projectskyline.com> wrote:       Hello,

 According to php.net:
 http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.scandir.php
 scandir
 (PHP 5)
 Is only available in php5.

 - Ben

 Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New  Horizons

 Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products:  www.project-contact.com

 This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the  individual to whom it is addressed.