[nycphp-talk] Merchant Accounts, Ecommerce and Paypal

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Mon Jun 4 09:12:02 EDT 2007

I have not used Paypal for recurring payments - I did write a system
that integrated with Verisign's recurring payment system (now actually
owned by Paypal).

Zend had an article on Paypal integration (including recurring payments)
but they took it down. You can still find the article on archive.org's
"wayback machine":

The original URL was http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutorial-paypal.php