[nycphp-talk] seeking backup/support programmer

Rolan nyphp at omnistep.com
Mon Jun 4 22:27:20 EDT 2007

I'm looking for someone who can do light programming work or backup
support for me in the event of an emergency or for short vacations. Must
be knowledgeable in php, html, css, javascript, mysql, linux/bsd, have
plenty of practical experience and be quick to pick up on existing
projects. I'm not looking to employ someone full or part time, but to
work out some sort of reciprocal agreement with another qualified
independent contractor that may be in the same position as me (managing
5-6 dozen clients, most of them in a situation where they are
self-sufficient but occasionally need small changes or updates). If you
happen to be flooded with work, I may be able to take on some of the
simpler stuff and vice versa. It's always good to have one or more
backups to care for your clients in case you fall into a snake pit, are
hit by a truck, or encounter some other unforeseen circumstances. I
don't have a specific compensation structure in mind, but we can work it
out. If you are located in the NY/NJ/PA area and fit the above
description feel free to drop me an email.
I know this probably belongs on the "jobs" list, but all the competent
people are subscribed to this group and the last thing I need is more
headhunter spam.

Thanks,
Rolan