[nycphp-talk] PHP a Toy?

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Wed Jun 6 12:16:10 EDT 2007

Hi all,

While some may think PHP is a toy, there may be some merit to that now.

In cooperation with Vincent Pontier, the PHP elephant designer, Damien Seguy
has developed a plush toy.

Details are at the end of this message.  It depends on how many we order,
but we're looking at a price of about $10 USD.

If you're interested, please contact me offlist and I'll help coordinate
with Damien.

Please respond by June 10th.

Regards,