[nycphp-talk] Problem with PHPMailer Class

Shadab Wadiwala shadab_w at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 8 07:02:33 EDT 2007

Hi !!

         I am involved in developing a web-based email service as a part of my College Minor Project .....

         I rely on PHPMailer library to send mails using SMTP service on port 25

         But I am facing some trouble .... Whenever I send a mail I get an error stating :--  LANGUAGE STRING FAILED TO LOAD : RECIPIENTS FAILED

What is the remedy to this problem so that I can start to send the mails successfully ...
A quick reply in this regard  will be very much benficial to me

Shadab .I. Wadiwala
  My homepage:--  http://shadabworld.110mb.com