[nycphp-talk] Sorry

Mark Armendariz lists at enobrev.com
Fri Jun 15 17:45:29 EDT 2007

On 6/15/07, Aaron Fischer <agfische at email.smith.edu> wrote:
> All of the lists that I am on (except one) have the reply set to go
> to the list.  The one list that sends replies to the person who posts
> is annoying and (to me) does not seem to be a logical process.

I definitely feel that "Reply" should go to sender and "Reply To All"
to group as that seems to be the way it's _supposed_ to work, but I'm
a fan of replying to the group as a default as well.  I'm on lists
that work otherwise, and reply-to-group as a default seems to promote
conversation, which, it seems, is the point.

Considering our general place of business (the internet), if the world
used things as they were built, we'd all be out of a job and hence
wouldn't have very much to talk about here.

Mark