[nycphp-talk] Going rates:

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Sun Jun 17 22:33:23 EDT 2007

Hello Greg,

Thanks: The data on salary.com is great ... I can see what the medium
salary is for said jobs.

Even better would be a site that lists the per/hour rate of said jobs.

Thanks again.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.