[nycphp-talk] Resize pictures before uploading

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Wed Jun 20 14:31:49 EDT 2007

Depending on what you are trying to do, I think its always best to
keep the ~original~ photos intact ... there is a great script
available here:

http://phpthumb.sourceforge.net/

Don't let the "thumb" fool you, its a pretty handy script that allows
you to also resize + add filters (watermarks) and hash your URLs if
need be.  Then in the view part of your code you basically state the
size you want and it is cached out for you automatically.

- Jon