[nycphp-talk] Encapsulating $_FILE, $_SERVER ... in objects?

Jakob Buchgraber jakob.buchgraber at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 23 11:50:52 EDT 2007

Hey!

I was wondering how you handle the data from $_FILE, $_SERVER etc. in
your application. I mean, most of you probably use some framework that
implements the request object pattern in combination with the
intercepting filter pattern. So this makes unit testing easy and may
also improve the security of your application. So how do you handle e.g.
the data coming from $_FILE? Do yo just access them directly or is there
also some super cool solution? :D

Cheers,
Jay
--
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0