[nycphp-talk] [OT] Web 2.0 Internet Radio Based on the Music Genome Project

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Tue Jun 26 22:32:27 EDT 2007

Hi there:

[FYI:  last.fm is not going off the air on July 15th.  As they put it
[paraphrasing] "we don't want to punish our listeners because of the
RIAA".]

Sort of on-topic:  last.fm is an example of a very well executed "web
2.0" site, IMO.  Check out the tools they made for creating a custom
list of your tracks to embed somewhere else (http://www.last.fm/tools/
charts/).  Very slick; I have been playing around with making my
administrative tools totally visual in this way for clients who want
a little more creative control over the look of their content.

Cheers,

Marc