[nycphp-talk] [OT] LAMP

m rutko m_rutko at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 12:25:28 EDT 2007

Hi Hans,
  For some reason the job list is not allowing me to  post on it ,I'm not sure why? And since this is a great opportunity that I'm sure a lot of members would want to know about ,I tried "conversations"

  Thanks,

  Mike

Hans Zaunere <lists at zaunere.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the post. However, we do have a NYPHP-Jobs list for job related
posts and conversation.

Thanks,

Show Your Participation in New York PHP