[nycphp-talk] RegExp Assistance

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:24:23 EST 2007

Ah yes, I see that.  They just don't have their home page updated.
The home page says only for Windows.  It's only once you arrive at
some of the lower tier pages that a Linux version is mentioned.

Have to add this to the list of reasons to upgrade to a new Intel
based Mac.  RegEx Buddy looks nice.  Hopefully their software is
better than their web design.  =)