[nycphp-talk] [OT] Yet another CSS Question

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Fri Mar 2 16:52:50 EST 2007

Ken,

If you need another example, I just happened to be practicing my CSS
layout skills today with a new project I'm starting. Below are links to
the HTML page and the CSS for it. It's about as clean as I think I can
get it:

http://www.supercoups.com/fms/fms_template.shtml

http://www.supercoups.com/fms/includes/fms.css

I think you'll get the idea by looking at the source for each document.

Compare that to this document created by a web design shop:

http://www.supercoups.com/licensing/license.shtml

-Tim

Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com

SuperCoups(r) | 350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718
508-977-2034  | www.supercoups.com