[nycphp-talk] Open source forum suggestion

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Thu Mar 8 12:09:03 EST 2007

I used Mercury Board http://www.mercuryboard.com/ for my site. I tried
phpBB2 but had a lot of issues trying to theme it to match my website.
Every time I'd go to edit a theme, even so much as to simply change a
logo, the whole structure of the board would break down and I'd have to
re-install phpBB2. It's possible I just don't understand the whole .tpl
system but I didn't have the same issues with Mercury Board.

My site is at: www.boyden.us, the board is at: www.boyden.us/discuss

It's not a commercial site but there's no reason why you couldn't use
Mercury Board for a commercial site.

-Tim