[nycphp-talk] OT FCKeditor

Paul paul at gubavision.com
Fri Mar 9 11:55:45 EST 2007

Have a website that a non profit uses for their organization.  Have
been trying to install FCKeditor so users would have a way of editing
the pages.  Documentation is spare and rather cryptic for use as a
standalone editor on existing site.  I can't for the life of me
figure out the most basic function like opening a html document on
the server.  Does anyone have any experience with this as a
standalone.  Have been using it in a joomla site and like it.  Forums
not much help either.

Paul Guba