[nycphp-talk] OT FCKeditor

Marc Antony Vose suzerain at suzerain.com
Sun Mar 11 13:40:20 EDT 2007

Hi there:

Another post not answering your question about FCKEditor, but because
of your very problem, I ended up incorporating TinyMCE into my
content management framework instead:

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

Seems to be rather well written.  I'm happy with it, and my clients
are too.

Cheers,

Marc
http://www.suzerain.com