[nycphp-talk] Webinars: anyone want to present and promote....

Dan Horning lists at danhorning.com
Wed Mar 14 12:32:46 EDT 2007

I'd like to sponsor a few Technical & not so technical Webinars and
would like to see if any of you would like to not only promote it - but
possibly be a part of it - we can have up to 1000 +1 (me) on the event
including a conference call and multiple panelists (where you guys might
come in)

For those who dont know me - i've been a nyphper since almost the
beginning and have been so busy with clients lately that i've found it
hard to keep up on the list - we all know what the feels like on
occasion. and now that my company has grown thanks to advice and help
from many nyphpers and wwwacies (ask me if you dont know them)i think
it's time to give back.

I personally would like to do some webinars on using CMS effectively,
working with ecommerce, php 5 common errors, using php 5 efficiently and
many more ideas.

the key here is getting us to all promote them - (I'd be sponsoring the
events myself) since the 1000 person mark is the limit i think we might
be able to even find ways to make that limit need to go higher.

the backside idea is that panelists present and would also leave with a
list of attendees and their interests - I think this would be a great
way for our influence in new york city to expand to areas all over. (and
since i'm up in the albany area - I'd really like to be more involved...
any ideas you might have would be appreciated (wwwac members may notice
this to be a similar email)

-Dan Horning

PS -= the goal is to have a webinar a week - following a plan of techie,
non-techie, nyphp members special, and a free for all webinar (where the
panelists would answer questions on the fly to the best of their
ability). thus making it easy to promote these events to your clients -
since you know ahead of time the topics

PPS -= once i get some feedback I'll start creating a schedule of events
which will be posted to this list and to my website
http://www.americandigitalservices.com/

talk to you soon
--
Dan Horning - danhorning.com
American Digital Services - americandigitalservices.com