[nycphp-talk] OT: Web Testing open source tools

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Fri Mar 16 11:30:13 EDT 2007

Im also after such an all in one click package.  One of the better
things I have seen lately was a really good analysis w/ httperf (but
the tool is so old!), yet always highly recommended ...

http://www.peepcode.com/products/benchmarking-with-httperf

I think ab (Apache Benchmark) and httperf are the norms (for free
tools) but there are other interesting packages like webstress ...

http://www.paessler.com/webstress/sample_performance_tests

- Jon