[nycphp-talk] OT: Web Testing open source tools

elizabeth elizabeth at linuxbox.com
Fri Mar 16 17:10:27 EDT 2007

Dear All,

To help you with testing,

    * how well a given web site performs under heavy traffic conditions and
    * measuring its capacity

check out our Sing-Tsung,  The Linux Box enhanced version of Tsung.  It
is available for download here:
http://linuxbox.com/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Sing-Tsung

Let us know how it's working for you.

elizabeth ziph