[nycphp-talk] PHP on a Corporate IntrAnet w/ AD

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Tue Mar 20 21:25:32 EDT 2007

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 18:39:24 -0400
"Joseph Crawford" <codebowl at gmail.com> wrote:

> hmm wonder if there is anything like this for *nix

It is for *nix although at the moment we only have binaries for 32
bit / x86 / Linux. We could do AIX or x64 or Solaris or whatever but
currently there's some confusion as to how best to compile and test libs
for other systems.

> Good work on this btw looks like it will be of use to people who run windows
> active directory.

Well currently it *only* works in an AD environment. At some point
we may sit down and try to figure out how to parameterize all of the
possible differences in LDAP schemas, how to query for groups, how to
abstract the concept of a Windows SID, etc but right now we are focused
on AD since that is almost exclusively what the Megacorps are using.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory Kerberos SSO