[nycphp-talk] [WAY OT] Windoze to Windows Vista Ultimate

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Fri Mar 23 11:25:17 EDT 2007

I just wanted to clarify that this topic I introduced to this list was not to act as a poli/techno endorsement of MSFT or their products.

Me, I know I will come across Vista with clients in the near term future. I like to be ahead of the curve on every tech topic I can when I sit at the conference table with clients. And having hands on usability experience with Vista ahead of my clients was strategically important to me.

So since I had already gone and set part of my own house on fire, I figured I'd just throw a little breadcrumb trail out there from behind the curtain of flames for the other few who just might have to do as I did.

I did not want to introduce tech evaluations of one product vs another product.

What do they say:
Know thy enemy.
Keep your enemies closer than your friends.
Know the con to avoid the con.

Peter