[nycphp-talk] CSV file Reading

Alvaro P. apg88zx at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:32:22 EDT 2007

You could always put the csv contents on a multi-dimensional array as
you are reading each line.
When you read the line, you check to see if all the data is complete,
then you check against the array for duplicates, if it passes both
tests, then you enter the new line into the array.

I don't know how efficient this is with a 10MB file, but I'd say it's
worth a try.

Alvaro