[nycphp-talk] AGLOCO

Shadab Wadiwala shadab_w at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 26 12:17:47 EDT 2007

I am sending you  an email  about a new Internet company that is in  its  pre-launch right now. I do not know if you have had a chance to join yet, but if not here is link to do so www.agloco.com/r/BBCT0109  - about two minutes is all it takes.
The pre-launch phase of the company is going well. If you search “agloco” on Google, you get 800,000 pages talking about the company.
Lots of people are starting to get in and from my point of few – this is what - MYSPACE, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, HOTMAIL and even EBAY – looked like when they were small. The users/members were excited about the company. AND that is what is now happening with AGLOCO.
Established blogger John Chow has over 3,000 referrals. http://www.johnchow.com/category/agloco/
The are serious discussion about the value of an economic network http://haroldbbbg1619.wordpress.com/
There is even an AGLOCO Top Gun page http://agloco-top-gun.spaces.live.com/
There is no guarantee this will make you any money. BUT it is completely FREE so you will not go backwards. Now is time for you to join. Use this for direct access to sign up. www.agloco.com/r/BBCT0109

Fondly,
Shadab .I. Wadiwala
My homepage:--  http://shadabworld.110mb.com